Thursday, June 26, 2008

Academy of Country Music Awards

You can only imagine how excited we were to go to the Awards Show this year. I have dreamed of this since I was 4 and singing loudly until my mom told me to shut up....... Now I sing until the band tells me to shut up. This was awesome. This is a picture of us when we left the hotel (standing in 100 degree heat) to go to the show. Then we arrive at the show and take our seats only to find out we are in the eighth row! Thank you, Fran Romeo. We were sitting across from Carrot Top (who is looking quite unusual these days). So, yes, if you watched closely, you may have seen my hair in some of the camera shots. It keeps getting better......Look at Garth....He's such a great entertainer. Wow! Look at this crowd. You all know we wanted to be on that stage so bad.


At one point I thought, and those who know me won't be surprised, I wonder what would happen if I just ran on stage and grabbed a mic. Oh I wanted to but Lisa wouldn't let me. She assured me that soon enough our time would come. So here we are thinking about that day!!!!!!

I could picture it...... Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Reba, Garth and Trisha, and.........MUSTANG SALLY YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Maybe next year..... We had a great time and can't wait until we do it again. Thanks to the ACM (Fran and Bob). See you next year... Tobi