Friday, October 28, 2005

I love these girls.......

Well I have to say I am the luckiest singer in the world....I am blessed to get to work with the greatest bunch of girls I have ever known. For those of you who emailed me and wished me a happy birthday....thank you....and to the girls in the band, thank you....This was one of the best birthdays I have ever had...The gifts were great but being with you all....was the best gift.
So what did we do....well we had dinner at a quaint little italian restaurant...and I got fantastic gifts (thanks again)...then we had the greatest birthday cake ever...way to go Amanda!!!

I got some great bath items....as you can see I am wearing my bath cap with Sarah.....
And...then I got an awesome video camera and all the goodies that go with it....so hopefully in the future we will have a video of what really goes on out there on the road......It should be entertaining.....Look out you'll never know when I'm taping....Thanks to you all for a birthday I will never forget....But most of all thanks for being a great bunch of friends...I love all of you and I can't wait to see how this year turns out.

Tobi