Friday, October 07, 2005

Put-In-Bay

You know the song.....I wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday.....That's put-in-bay
This is a great island.....You can't do anything but have fun....
We took some pictures and we want to share them. This is the wonderful, fun crowd from the Beer Barrel Saloon. I can't tell you how much fun we have playing this venue. The people who work there and the people who vacation there are awesome......Thanks so much for being so good to us.

Party......Everyday...This is the pool right outside my room...Tell me that doesn't look like fun


These are just some live pics

From the stage......

Lisa....on drums

and Rachel on piano....





Lynne on that blues guitar...................................................








And the best part of my trip...My mom and Aunt came and helped us out with merchandise, and I got to spend some time with my family..... Can't wait until next year..................See you in put-in-bay......(pooter,pooter)

Tobi