Sunday, November 06, 2005

Trick or Treat

Well, I wasn't kidding when I said we were going trick or treating.....
I have to tell you I had a great time. We went to a few houses...then we discovered this new way of trick or treating called trunk or treat......local churches set up raffles and games....and kids go from car to car and get candy. I know I said kids but for an evening we dressed up and we acted like kids.....yes we played games and we got candy..and the coolest thing was the church didn't care how old we were....as long as we were having fun...


Not only did we dress up and go out...but yes I dressed my dog up (Tiki) and he went with us....with a bag around his neck the good folks of Nashville gave us candy and him dog treats....

It was a great Halloween...................

Tobi