Sunday, April 09, 2006

Georgia.......Thanks

The show was going great but I think deep down everyone wants to be the fiddle player......
I thought maybe just maybe I could be Sarah for one song....So she has long hair so I put on the wig......Then I picked up her second fiddle (which she will tell you about) and the band started playing Charlie Daniels. I tried my best, but there was one problem...I can't play fiddle!!


But take a look at her socks... For those of us who can't play fiddle, we can still dress like her...
I wonder where she gets those things......






We really had a great time at the Old Opera House. I think the folks of Hawkinsville are just a great bunch of people. After our show we hung out, signed merchandise, and got a chance to meet almost each and every one of them.





Now we expect to see you all the next time we come back into town. Thanks for spending an evening with us and Hawkinsville was a great way to kick off our spring and summer tour............Thanks

Tobi Lee