Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Roost.......



Hey, It's me again. I recieved some pictures from Craig...at Custom Design Photography out of New York. From Saturday Night when we played The Roost. We had a great time and I thought it was so nice to see all the dances and dancers. The crowd was a Hoot!!! You did every dance we tried to do on stage and I honestly believe a couple of you danced all the way home. I am putting some live shots from our night and thanks Craig for the pictures.
That's Rachel singing and playing the keys.I'm playing guitar(tobi). Sarah is on the fiddle. Also, I have to say it was a pleasure sharing the stage with Flint Creek they are a great bunch of guys. Thanks for hanging out and letting us get to know you...I can't wait until we go back to The Roost we will see you all soon and thanks for making our night another one to remember.......Tobi