Saturday, June 10, 2006

Daegu'......I sure hope I spelled it right...

This is a beautiful city and it was a really fun show because it was military appreciation day and the base was open to the public and they had a big festival with tons of things to do..


I have to admit this was one of the coolest things to see while we were there...the sign below is advertising the festival and our name is the only thing in English...I just think it looks cool...









I have to give a shout out to Lewis...Thank you for being so kind to us and for taking such great care of us. Who knew you knew how much we liked to eat? Lewis had more food for us than we could have eaten in a week.....But we sure tried to eat it all.......Thanks Lewis.

With Military Appreciation Day you get to check out all the military equipment.....So of course we had to get on a tank and a helicopter. These machines are amazing. They have so many little gadgets.....I wanted to push every button and yank every wire......But no telling what might have happened so I settled for the photo op. This is Amanda, Rachel, Brenda, Sarah and myself(tobi) It was a great show and looking out at the men and women of the military and the local Koreans it was just a neat show...Thanks for the memories....Tobi