Monday, November 06, 2006

Coming down the Mesa!!!!!

We had the chioce to go down to the museum by shuttle or we could walk the path off the Mesa. Well you see that road off in the distance in the picture to the right.....that's where we are going and we decided to walk...



This is Lisa on the top of the mountain and in the picture to the left we are going down the path. Everything is all hunky dory still because the path is marked and it isn't too steep....

To the left is a rock clearing and everything is beautiful and fine....Until I get through the clearing....and then it hits me...I have a panic attack. Go figure-- I ride roller coasters, I have jumped off the Swiss Alps and parasailed but I can't walk down a path....





Rachel, Brenda and Lisa are all waiting on me and I am having a moment....So after a few big breaths and everyone carrying all my stuff.....I am past the point and almost down the mesa.....
YAaaaaa..... just this rock and I am on the ground....Needless to say everyone made it down and I now know i am afraid of heights. At least when I am on foot.....Tobi