Sunday, April 01, 2007

PRANKS PRANKS AND THE SAME PRANK!!!!!!

I have to say I absolutely love being on the road with these girls. We don't only play music but they are my friends. And I have to tell you about Rachel... First of all, bravo to her parents for raising a girl who has the best disposition of anyone I know. You can pull any prank on her and she doesn't get mad. So I'll explain. Rachel carries this little pink purse (which shouldn't even qualify as a purse because it is so little). So she often misplaces it. Or as you can see (refer to the picture) we take it and hide it from her. Not one time not two times but over and over again.....and she always thinks she has lost it. So on this particular trip Brenda took it AGAIN>>>>and we decided to go a little further and play the Hot or Cold game. So Rachel I love you because she never got mad as she walked through the bus and I kept telling her she's getting hot or she's getting cold. Needless to say she finally got hot and found it and we all had a good laugh. Then we hid it from her again later. Rachel don't ever change....Tobi