Monday, February 04, 2008

Birthday Party on Wheels!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Rachel. Being on the road so much we have to celebrate a lot of holidays and birthdays on the road But being away from home doesn't stop the party. We decorated the bus with streamers and balloons and birthday cake. We sang happy birthday and Rachel opened her presents...all while the wheels on the bus went round and round.
I did mention we had cake but in case you didn't believe me here is a wonderful photo of Brenda........
I have mentioned the folks we get to meet on the road but I have to thank Mike and Rooster for all they do for this group. From the backstage spa treatments to the custom birthday cake, you guys rock and the cake was awesome. Also I would like to thank Brenda's Mom for the Dora the Explorer party favors. Happy birthday Rachel....We love ya. Tobi