Monday, February 04, 2008

Harlow Dobros

This past summer at Put-in-Bay we were lucky enough to meet Frank Harlow and his wife. After talking and meeting with them, Frank told us his dad makes Harlow Dobros. Well for those of you who didn't know, the dobro is my favorite instrument. Later in the summer Frank showed up in Put-in-Bay and gave us a custom dobro that his father made. I was blown away. In talking about our recording we were doing back in Nashville he told us about a friend of his that plays dobro. Well let me just say this is one of the premiere dobro players in town. I guess I should tell you who I'm talking about.....Ferrell Stowe. Frank said Ferrell would play on our record if we wanted him to and we jumped at the oppurtunity. What a difference a dobro can make....It sounded great. I want to say thanks to Frank and Ferrell for the support and help with Mustang Sally. And for those of you who are interested in hearing what I'm talking about..... Go to.... http://www.ferrellstowe.com/ And also you will be able to hear it on our song C'mon DJ which will be available soon..... Thanks...... Tobi

Frank Harlow, Me (Tobi), Ferrell Stowe, Lisa