Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Octoberfest...South Carolina

Everyone knows how much we enjoy playing music and there are times where some great memories are made....This was one of them. We were playing an outdoor festival in Sumter, South Carolina and earlier in the day while I was walking around to search of a corn dog, I ran into a little girl named Jade. She had a Mustang Sally T-shirt on, her face was painted with Mustang Sally on it, and she was carrying a pink guitar. I took a picture with her and her mom was sweet enough to develop the picture, have it framed and dated, and found me later and gave it to me. So during our show I saw her out there playing guitar to our music and I thought I have to get her up to play with us. But that wasn't enough...Those of you who know us know what our dancing looks like. Up front was another little girl who was dancing to every song we played. Her name was Taleeya so I got her up to dance while Jade played guitar to Mustang Sally.


These girls rocked the house. They were absolutely adorable and I have never seen anything so cute on our stage. There were so many kids at this show and it was great to see them having fun with us. So I just thought I'm going to go down and hang out with them. What a memorable experience we had. I truly hope we get to come back and play this festival again. Thanks so much for a great night. Tobi