Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kinston, North Carolina


This was also a new show for us, and through the wind and rain we didn't stop playing. I told the crowd that if they will stay, I'll stand in the rain until I get electrocuted....And they stayed. Of course if I did get electrocuted, it would just be a quick way for me to fix my hair. Maybe I need to think about that. There was this little girl in the audience, 2 1/2 year old Angela Hughes of Boston who was visiting her grandparents Alton & Sherry Hughes, who just danced and danced until the music stopped....I am not kidding. At one point I got her on stage to dance and we were doing the song "Mustang Sally" when our driver, Scott, said there was no way I could keep up with that little girl and I didn't think I could, but I tried. To the victor goes the spoils... and the weight loss. I danced side by side the whole song with that little girl....Yeah, short of needing an oxygen tank and a nap we made it through the show and what a fun time. Thanks Kinston we will see you soon. Tobi