Thursday, August 09, 2007

Echo Lake Park, New Jersey


When we first arrived we had a little down time so I caught Sarah under a tree just playing the fiddle and I thought this would be a cool picture to share......By the way, Sarah has her new fiddle album available to our fans so make sure you pick it up....I did and it is fantastic. While she was hanging out under a tree, I thought I would walk around and I walked to the top of the hill and found a memorial for those we lost on 9-11. I thought I would share this picture and let you know that in the back there are two steel girders from the towers and also names of those lost. I think it helps to remember what can happen and to never forget what did happen. Our thoughts and prayers are still with those families.
After the down time was over we had our sound check and then it was show time. I will say it again.....I love to play shows where families get to hang out and enjoy the night and live music together. So I thought it was appropriate to put all the kids in a picture and say thanks to all the families and folks who enjoyed a beautiful New Jersey night with us. I hope we get to do it again next year. Thanks again. Tobi