Monday, June 18, 2007

BIG & RICH

First of all, this was a big show in Indiana which is my home state. I actually graduated high school about 50 miles from here. So this was a pretty big deal for me because my family was coming and we were playing with one of the biggest names in country music.....BIG & RICH. Also I didn't realize that Two Foot Fred and I were from the same area. Go Southern Indiana!!!! I have to say it was hot hot hot but it was awesome. The crowd rocked. Thanks so much for listening and making us feel so great about what we do. I loved the guy in the red shirt....David.....For all the entertainment he gave me.


This was so much fun. I was wishing this show would never end, but when we were finished Cowboy Troy took the stage and then Big & Rich. They are so incredibly talented and we had a blast playing with them. The sound was great, the show was great, and the crowd was great. Thanks Indiana for letting me come home and play a show like this. We loved it.....Tobi