Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Sundance Saloon


Congratulations to Art Lake....He has a great club. I'll be honest I loved the old one, but this is an awesome room with great sound and I love the crowd. I really had a good time getting back to the area and seeing some old friends.....and families. It was great to see Brenda's family, and mom thanks for all the homemade goodies. We ate them all the way home. By the way, Brenda's grandpa, if you read this...I did miss you. We are on the road a lot and it is hard to see family so when we get in the area of Chicago I am happy to say we get to see Sarah's family, too. Sarah's mom, I forgot to do 'Roll in the Hay' but I promise next time I will do it for you. This is a picture of Sarah and Brenda on stage at the Sundance and then I tried to get a picture of the crowd and the room, but the best advice I have is to just go there and see it for yourself. It is a great place.<
Art, thanks for having us and we can't wait to come back......Take Care. Tobi
I would like to thank Bill from Put in Bay for the better picture of the room, and we will see you and your wife in may...thanks again. Tobi