Monday, May 28, 2007

Confederate Railroad!!!!



Cripple Creek Roadhouse in North Carolina is a fun place to play. Not only that but when you get to play with a group like Confederate Railroad, how can it be a bad thing. I have always wanted to see these guys play and my first time seeing them, we are also playing with them! How cool is that! To the people in the crowd- thanks for listening to us and all our craziness. I want to thank the one guy in the yellow shirt for making me smile the whole show. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon and I was glad we got to be a part of it. The music was great and it was nice to talk to the guys in the band....Danny and Cody you are a great bunch of guys and it was great to work with you. Thanks to all the folks who sat in the blazing sun and had fun with us.....I hope we see you next time... Tobi