Monday, June 11, 2007

Mellow Mushroom!

So I have to say again, even though I have said it before, we have the greatest job in the world. We get to travel everywhere and meet some of the greatest people you could know. I want to thank Linda and Jimmy for bringing us goodie bags. I have said before that we love to eat and we love desserts. First of all, if you have never been to the Mellow Mushroom to eat, I highly recommend it. Everything on the menu is great. You can't go wrong. So after we ate and got ready for the show, our friends showed up with individual bags of homemade desserts. I am sitting here right now eating a strawberry cake while blogging. Everything in the bag was fantastic. I will have to work out just to work it off....Thanks Linda and Jimmy.
So after dinner and dessert, let the party begin. This room is wild and crazy and I love everytime we play here. You never know what you are gonna get with this crowd but I do know you will have a good time. Thanks to the crowd for making me laugh all night. See you guys and gals next time.....Tobi