Sunday, September 16, 2007

Staunton, Virginia...Shenandoah Harley Davidson


Well I have to say I think this is one of the best views we have had from stage for a landscape. (Of course our crowds are always the best looking views!!) I know you see the boxing ring in the background and I am proud to say ....Yes I made it in the ring. Sarah and I went in there to dual on the "Devil Went Down To Georgia." As always, she wins in the song, but I think it would be a pretty close battle if we took away the fiddle and just went one on one.

Now I bet you are wondering who this fine looking gentleman is..... Well his wife let us borrow him because we needed a Mr. Wonderful and ladies, he fit the package. We had a great time doing this rally. I would like to thank the folks at Shenandoah Valley Harley Davidson for the great gift basket they gave the band. After fighting over what everyone wanted (just kidding) we enjoyed the shirts and all the products. I would also like to give a shout out to the Rockahock group who came to this show and you are so lucky--congrats on the brand new Harley. See you all soon and thanks again. Tobi