Tuesday, September 09, 2008

CLEVELAND ROCKS



Well I guess Drew Carrey was right... Cleveland Rocks. We are on the road so much during the summer that when we get a chance to hang out in a city we do our best to make the most of it. So with a day off in Cleveland, Ohio what do you do? You go to the Rock "N" Roll Hall of Fame. This is a must for any musician. They had everything from Madonna's famous cone outfit to David Bowie and Freddy Mercury's stage clothes. I especially loved Janis Joplin's Porsche and the red dress that Tina wore for Proud Mary. Every guitar from a Les Paul to a Fender. They even had a special tribute to the Beatles and The Doors. But I was slightly disappointed because every where I looked I couldn't find anything about Mustang Sally. I know we have a long way to go but heck a girl can dream can't she. Okay maybe next time I can duct tape an 8x10 somewhere on the wall............... You never know....... Maybe...... Someday............ Tobi