Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Point Clear Polo Foundation

Once again we get the opportunity to be a part of something special. The Point Clear Polo Foundation gave us the chance to play their Hall of Fame player's party which is a fundraiser for the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute and other local charities. I want to thank Dawn and Curtis Pilot for having us and treating us so well. It poured all day long and we thought we were going to get rained out, but at the last minute the skies cleared up and it was great. I have to say while we were waiting all day I had blast playing Dawn's dad and some friends in a few games of pool. I won't say who won........? So after the rain passed it was showtime and I just want to say thanks to everyone for dancing in the rain.
http://www.pointclearpolo.com/foundation.htm
It was a great cause and the rain stopped no one. If you want to check out the foundation and maybe make a donation, check out their website. I think it's great that there are causes like this out there and thanks for letting us be a part of it. Tobi