Thursday, November 06, 2008

Georgia National Fair

We love to play fairs. You get to meet so many new people and you get to eat so much great food!



We had several shows throughout the week and we want to send out the biggest thanks to Bill. He was always there to chauffeur us to the stage and without him we would have been singing in tennis shoes. There was no way we could've walked that far in heels. So Bill, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. We took several different routes to the stage but the best had to be by this sign....

It was just there, right next to the road. I hope this isn't a sign as to where our careers are going...

As I have said everyone loves fair food but I have to say I was introduced to something I have never even heard of............ Pork Butt on a Stick. Curiosity got the best of me and a gentleman from the crowd brought me one. Wow it's really good. After that I was a Pork Butt supporter. To all the folks at the booth-- thanks for putting up with us and all the Pork Butt talk... Even the song dedication. We will hopefully see you guys next year... And to everyone who came to see show after show Thanks...... Also to my new friends... Thanks for the really cool earrings..... See you next year.

Tobi