Thursday, November 06, 2008

More Thunder Beach


Well I just wanted to get everybody's action shots from the show on here..... so here is Sarah and Jake





Mustang Sally








Jake and the Crowd. Speaking of the crowd, every once in a while we get an extra "band member" to show up on stage. We were singing "Mustang Sally" and this lady jumped up on stage and said she was Mustang Sally.


Then she preceded to "visit" all the band members on stage, and by "visit" I mean "dirty dance on".






It was great. I do believe she met the whole band and if I'm not mistaken I remember her grabbing Jake's butt.....and dirty dancing. You never know what will happen on our stage, but that's why we love our jobs so much. It never gets boring. Thunder Beach....... Let's make more memories in the Spring..... See you then... Tobi