Tuesday, September 09, 2008

When Harry Met Sally

Everyone knows when it comes to us there is always some crazy story.... And I know you ask yourself, is that true? Last year at the Beer Barrel Saloon, Scott and I thought it would be funny to get Rachel a man. So Saturday night rolled around and on stage I told her I had found the perfect man for her. After blowing him up on break, I brought her out this inflatable doll. It was really funny and someone from the crowd danced with him and that was the last we saw of him.

A year goes by and we are back at the Beer Barrel and low and behold a group of folks come in and say they have the doll and he has been traveling in a Winnebago with them for the last year.

They named him Mustang Harry and he is from Monroe, Michigan. Harry seemed like he had been having a great year and Rachel was glad to be reunited with him. I think it is awesome that our Michigan friends took care of him and brought him back to see us. Harry was quite the show-stealer! I was also told that he would be back next year and I asked them to take pictures of his shenanigans throughout the year and keep us updated. I never laughed so hard and had such a good time. Thanks for the memory of When Harry Met Sally....... Tobi