Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Have You Seen My Baseball??????

Well you can't hit a city that is so rich in sports and not go to a Major League Baseball Game.....Progressive Field and the Cleveland Indians.

This was awesome. The Indians kicked Tampa's butt. They hit so many home runs that they ran out of fireworks. So not only were we there, but Tampa is the #1 team in the league... and Cleveland won.

I'm not sure but maybe it was just excitement but we started singing WILD THING and I'm pretty sure Charlie Sheen never took the field :) Oh well.... Too many movies when you travel in a bus 200 days a year.


You know at a game you must take in all the festivities.............. Brenda:Beer.


Mandy:Hot dogs.
Scott:Texting... to tell his friends, "Hey I'm at the game..."It was a great game and to top it all off, I even left with an Official Game ball.