Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Four Score and Seven Years Ago.......

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania......

So much history in one town... Of course Lincoln and the Gettysburg Address but there was so much more going on here. So many battles won and lost. I can't even attempt to explain so much history so all I can do is suggest that you see it for yourself.

So many soldiers lost their lives fighting for what they believed in... I can only share pictures taken from several battle sites and statues to honor the lost soldiers and Regimens from all over the country.


They have reenactments of famous battles and speeches. I wish I could explain more but I would hate to give information I'm unsure of so the best I can do is say I'm glad I've seen history with my own eyes... I hope you get the same chance one day............. Tobi