Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Come Sail Away...Come Sail Away....Come Sail Away with Me...

I personally have never been sailing before so I want to give a big thanks to our friends from the Cleveland Yacht Club for taking us out on a beautiful boat on a great day.......

When we got the offer Lisa, Mandy, Jake, our sound crew, and myself jumped at the chance. I really can't describe it, but our gracious sailor gave us an experience to remember.

We also got the grand tour. You see this big house........ That belongs to the infamous Elliot Ness.....

For those of you who know Lisa, she can do anything... She even helped put the sails up.

This is the view of downtown Cleveland when you are out on Lake Erie. I just want to say thanks for taking the time to give us our first experience on a sailboat.... Loved it.... Thanks Tobi