Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Florham Park, New Jersey


I have to say over the last few years I have grown attached to the folks of New Jersey. We have made so many friends there. I wish we got to visit more. I just want to say how much fun I had at Florham Park and thanks for letting us close out the year's events.


I love all the families and the couples dancing and having a good time during our show. In Linden, New Jersey they brought us pizza. In Echo Lake they brought us Sloppy Joes and Donut Holes. At Florham Park our friend Mel brought us an entire bag of goodies. We met her in Linden and what a blast she is. Mel, I want to thank you for your support and even bringing us the picture and another bag of goodies all the way to Hershey, Pennsylvania... you're too sweet. And to New Jersey I hope we see you next year. Thanks for making us feel like you're our second home...... Tobi