Thursday, November 06, 2008

Heading Out West


New Mexico, here we come. As everyone knows we spend 260 days of the year packed in our tour bus. Every once in a while we get to do a fly date. Oh yes, we take crazy to new heights and they actually allow us to board planes. As you all know, once you get on a plane.... that's it. You are at the mercy of the flight attendants, so I always make sure I have everything I might need...... Crosswords.... Soduko...... Chips.... Peanuts..... Soda.... Water..... Candy......Magazines..... and the always famous airport sandwich which for $15, I have to say, is kind of a disappointment. While we were waiting for our connecting flight in Chicago, we ran into a very famous movie star.......... John Turturro. That was pretty sweet. He's very hot in person. We took a picture from a distance as to not bother him. So tell me.... Can you find John in this picture?

Now as I said before, I always carry more than what I need on a flight just in case I want something. Now Brenda, on the other hand, opted for the in-flight meal options.......


Well $8 later she had a piece of cheese, four crackers, I think there were 10 peanuts and 12 raisins. I encourage everyone to stock up before taking to the skies. Either way you're paying a lot, but at least you might get what you want. 7 hours later...... New Mexico--Here we are. Tobi