Sunday, May 31, 2009

Country Music Cruise.....The first day at sea!!!!

First of all I want to thank Linda and Jimmy Bearden for setting up our very first Country Music Cruise. Actually, my very first cruise period. I'm not gonna sit here and say I didn't get seasick because I wasn't on the boat ten minutes before the nausea began. So after taking the recommended medication-dramamine-and the motion sickness bracelets, things slowed down right before our Meet and Greet. This is a picture of Mustang Sally with Linda and Jimmy.








and these are just a couple of pictures of us.

Standing in the middle of all of us on this picture are our coordinators of the cruise, Mike and Terri Chastain. Thanks for having us on this cruise. The next picture is a dear friend of the band's and has been for years, George Quigley. George, we love you and thanks for always being so good to us.

These are just a few photos from the first day and the meet and greet....... Tobi