Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going Home!!!!

For anyone who knows me, I hate flying!!!!!!!

So when we walked out on the tarmac and I saw this Little Bitty Teeny Weeny Itsy Bitsy Plane.... I thought @$#%&^I can't get on this thing. I walked around and built up my confidence....then got on the plane. I have to admit as we were taking off.... Well let's just say I passed out for a few minutes but thankfully I woke up and we were in the air. Two nerve wracking hours later, we landed.... SHEW!!!!!!!

Sorry in this shot I hadn't redone my make-up yet, but at least Lisa and I were still smiling.

I have said it before in previous blogs, don't fall asleep around us. I have to take a moment and thank TONY for taking care of us on this trip. We loved it and can't wait to work with you again. But still, don't fall asleep around us.


This is Tony in the airport, obviously still thinking he was on the last flight. We're Safe......
Sarah however was not safe from the camera..................
Sleeping Beauty.....

Ha Ha!!!!! Gotcha Jake.....


Four airports...... Four planes....... and 19 hours later....... HOME SWEET HOME. Thankfully we did make it back home safely.

Can't wait to do it all again. Thanks again to Tony and MWR.

Tobi