Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rileigh and Raylee Angel Ride

This is by far one of our favorite shows to play. I have explained the Angel Ride before but I would suggest going to the website and reading about this event.http://www.angel-ride.com/ This is a picture of Rileigh and Raylee. They have really grown up and I think they just keep getting cuter. We have been a part of this event (on and off) for the last 4 years and I hope we continue to be a part of it.


So many folks come out and support this event. I think there were close to 10,000 people this year and we loved getting to perform for them.

It was a great stage and a great crowd. Then after we finished playing we got to hang out and watch...............



Gary Allan.... We have worked with so many acts throughout the year and I have to say he's cute in person and quite the singer. Great band.... Great show....Great night. Thanks Angel Ride. Can't wait to see you all again..... Tobi