Saturday, August 26, 2006

Gettysburg....Bike week

Well I have to say we are so lucky to get to play bike rallies and bike weeks. Not only because of the people we get to meet, but because they are some of the best crowds we get to play for throughout the year. There was an earlier blog that filled you in on the flag flown in Iraq in our name, but what you didn't know is that the same guys gave Mustang Sally their first ever ride in style to the stage right before our concert......thanks again for the flag and the ride......I have to say that is the only way to arrive to a bike week show....Thanks


I can't stop the thanks there. As I said we get to play bike rallies all over the world and I want to thank the crowd of 10,000 who came to see our show and made us feel great. We had a blast and you were a great crowd to play for.....Tobi Lee