Sunday, December 03, 2006

Heritage Harbor Days

Well, I guess I have been slacking a little bit on our blog. I guess with the holidays and wrapping up the festival season I got a little behind. So I will catch up the last month or so...But first let me say...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

These are a few of the shots taken on stage at the Heritage Harbor Days. This is a really neat event. Every year they pick a sister city and bring the culture from that city into town. So this year Foley, Alabama paired up with Lafayette, Louisiana. So Louisiana came to town and brought their local flavor with food and crafts and they just share their culture with the folks from Foley. Every year there is a different place so it gives folks a chance to see what other parts of our country are like. As you can see by the pictures it was a really cold night. We were bundled up from head to toe and so was the crowd. But we played through and the crowd stayed through and we had a great time. I suggest if you are in the area next year....go check it out...Tobi Lee