Monday, February 04, 2008

Theatre Dublin...

Last year we had a blast at this theatre. All the way down to sticking the police chiefs hair straight up on his head. So this year I had several ideas of what could be done to the police chief. I wanted to shave his head but he informed me quickly that he could arrange for me to stay in town.....via jail cell.
I really tried to behave but it is hard....this crowd is a lot of fun. I did notice the extra security in the house...So after running through the aisles and dancing on the seats and having everyone sing......IT finally happened.
The police chief got me back for last year by having me handcuffed and taken offstage. For those of you who have seen our show before you might be surprised to hear that this is the first time I have been in handcuffs......hhhmm.......okay it's the first time I have been arrested. All in all I love to play to this crowd. They are the perfect audience...And the arrest was a great joke on me. I can't wait until we come back. It is always one of my favorite shows.....Tobi