Sunday, December 03, 2006

Angel Ride....2006

We are truly blessed as a band. We were honored last year to get to play the Angel Ride but when they asked us to come back this year that's when you feel like you are doing something right as a group. This is one of my favorite places to play. I love the stage and I love the crowd...but most of all I love what this event stands for. Refer to the Angel Ride in our archives and you can read why I say that.

Okay not only are we playing for a good cause but we get to share the stage with one of the best groups in country music ....LONESTAR!! This was our first show with them and they are a great bunch of guys. After the show we all hung out and talked and they are as great as their songs. I just have to say thanks to the people who bought tickets and supported the angel ride....once again I had a blast....Tobi Lee