Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life is a Highway

Reading and writing are two of my favorite things in the world. (This probably comes as no surprise, Tobi has posted several pictures of my with my nose in a book!) But as much as I read, and as many stories and essays as I've written, I have never achieved my great writer-ly dream, to be Published. Until now...

Granted, this is a publication put out by the college I attended. Granted, this will most likely not earn me notice in the New York Times. Those things didn't keep my hands from shaking when I opened my copy of the magazine this morning and saw a thumbnail of my photo and a listing of my article on page 32.

So here you go, my freshman entry into the writing realm:

http://www.berklee.edu/bt/193/coda.html

(For extra credit, see if you can figure out who I'm writing about!)

Big grins,
-Sarah