Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!!

I know it's a little late but we all went home for the holidays and I just got the chance to update our blog.....But Merry Christmas!!! Each year instead of drawing names and buying for one another we decided we would just go shopping for kids and then donate them to a good cause...this year we chose the Ronald Mcdonald House which is a great cause because they help families out when children are in the hospital and it gives the families a place to call home in the midst of an illness. I know this because when I was younger my cousin was in an accident and this foundation took care of his family while he was in the hospital so they were close to him until he recovered.

I also want to thank the Owens family for the starbucks gift card....That is where we started our night....with alot of caffeinne.. So needless to say while we were shopping for toys and playing with them....we decided were a band let's get music instruments...(which I am sure the parents will appreciate) Okay...yes we bought a little toy piano and played it the whole way through the store and sang christmas songs....We had alot of fun and we got alot of toys....so Merry christmas and I hope your holidays were a blessed as ours....Tobi